Redefine knowledge. Change everything.
What began as a small but ambitious tech-driven project led by three close friends, has quickly grown into a category-defining platform, which combines unmatched big data analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
This is Glassbox.
We think and we work globally. Our teams brainstorm, apply research and inspire, together.
The passion and commitment to fulfil our mission lives through everything we do. Success here is a team effort.
Culture is our bedrock. We believe in hiring the best talents and in developing and nurturing them because, at the very core of our technology, there are people with their individualities, passions, and differences, and we love it.
Are you equally at home “in the field” as you are online? We are looking for a talented Event & Community Manager to join our marketing team.
This role will be the creative lead behind our offline events as well as in charge of growing our online community.
- Execution of an annual event plan (tradeshows, conferences, Glassbox hosted Customer and Partner events)
- Promote Glassbox’s event participation on social media and on the company’s website
- Closely work with Inside Sales team to engage with delegates prior and after events
- Capturing and assigning leads into CRM in a timely and efficient way
- Create detailed briefs for all event attendees, including timelines, venues, messaging, Etc.
- Identify and secure speakers, special guests, and/or entertainment for each event
- Coordinate with all internal and external stakeholders
- Plan event layouts and agendas for Glassbox hosted events
- Provide excellent support of our attendees and guests
- Analyze the success of each event and propose creative new improvements
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
- BA/BS degree or 4-5 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in event planning and management
- Enjoy team work
- Amazing communicator with high attention to detail and organizational skills
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
- Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite, demand generation, inbound marketing and blogging.
USA (ideally NYC)