Passionate and committed. About Life in general. But about quality and success in particular.
Previous experience and enthusiasm about working in product support teams, experience on tier 4 collaborating between fields escalations and R&D.
Strong organizational skills and an ability to work independently. In other words, you thrive when given an objective and freedom to achieve it.
Juggling talent: you have an outstanding ability to manage multiple competing priorities and work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
Knowledge, experience, and technical skills:
· In-depth experience with website development and infrastructure, including:
Deep understanding of HTTP protocol
Great understanding of web servers
Java development experience is mandatory.
deep knowledge of web network protocols (HTTP/S, TCP) and experience diagnosing connection-related issues.
· Experience with enterprise software deployment, implementation, and support on Windows and Linux environment. In particular, Java-based software deployment and maintenance.
· Experience with web analytics and web monitoring tools is preferred.
· In-depth knowledge of Linux, administrator knowledge is preferred
· Experience with cloud infrastructure and methodologies, especially with AWS
· Knowledge of Mobile Apps development environments, frameworks, and tools is preferred.
· A minimum of 5 years experience in a Technical Support function tier 3 or 4 (B2B) dealing with data analysis and website monitoring (server-side)
· Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent in related discipline – Computer Science or Engineering degree preferred.
Outstanding customer service skills and a passion for customer service
Passionate commitment to quality and success
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
A desire to work in a dynamic and fast-moving startup environment
Ability to work independently and in a team
Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
Building Customer/Partner relationships
Team player, good interpersonal skills
Ability to manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, collaborative environment