Previous experience and enthusiasm about working in product support teams.
Strong organizational skills and an ability to work independently. In other word, you thrive when given an objective and freedom to achieve it.
Juggling talent: you have an outstanding ability to manage multiple competing priorities and work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
· In-depth experienced with website development and infrastructure, including:
o Deep understanding of HTTP protocol
o Great understanding of webservers
· Understanding of network protocols (HTTP/S, TCP) and experience diagnosing connection-related issues.
· Experience with enterprise software deployment, implementation and support on Windows and Linux environment. In particular, Java based software deployment and maintenance.
· Experience with web analytics and web monitoring tools is preferred.
· In-depth knowledge of Linux, administrator knowledge is preferred
· Experience with cloud infrastructure and methodologies
· Knowledge of Mobile Apps development environments, frameworks and tools is preferred.
· Java development experience is preferred.
· Previous experience and enthusiasm about working in product support teams.
· Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent in related discipline – Computer Science or Engineering degree preferred.