We are looking for a full-time commercial attorney to be part of its global legal team to independently work and lead international and local commercial transactions and be able to provide legal guidance and support to various company departments. Based in the US, you'll report to our General Counsel.
Amongst others, you will be expected to:
· Drive, negotiate and finalize various agreements in different jurisdictions, including subscription, sales, licensing, services, reseller, NDAs and much more;
· Provide practical, business-oriented legal advice and recommendations on numerous legal and business issues;
· Provide legal advice regarding a wide variety of legal aspects to the company's different departments (Sales, R&D, HR, CS, etc.);
· Monitor and provide guidance on data privacy and other applicable laws and regulations;
· Create and maintain templates, business processes and internal policies;
· Deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forces.
· A JD from an accredited law school and active Bar membership;
· 4-5 years of relevant legal experience of attorney law firm and/or in-house of technology company;
· Ability to negotiate positively and proactively with internal and external stakeholders and close transactions efficiently;
· Excellent English communication skills, both verbally and in writing;
· Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment and fast-paced work environment;
· Service oriented;
· Highly motivated;
· Team player;
· Knowledge and understanding of privacy and data protection laws – advantage;
· Experience in working with international businesses - advantage.