Glassbox is looking for a Data Scientist and ML Lead to join our R&D team
Glassbox is a world leader in digital experience analytics that continues to strengthen its position in the market, most recently by acquiring a strong player in the CX field- SessionCam
Together, we continue advancing our mission to provide greater insight and value into how companies engage with their customers online by creating frictionless digital journeys.
When was the last time you were excited to go to work?
What you'll be doing
As our Data Science and ML Lead, you will surely get excited with the opportunity of handling exceptional volumes of customer data (hundreds of billions of monthly events!) and help us facilitate cutting-edge Machine Learning technologies at a large scale for some of the largest organizations in the world
You will work closely with several teams within Glassbox - Product team, Data Science team as well as several R&D teams and take a pivotal role in defining our next generation ML platform infrastructure and road-map
- Own and be accountable for the implementation of the big data ML-based solutions end to end from proof of concept through to production operation
- Identify opportunities for leveraging customer data to build the ML road map and drive new customer insights based on new statistical and learning models
- Plan and lead innovation, exploration, design, and implementation of ML road-map
- Work closely across multiple R&D teams (Product, S/W Development, DevOps, BI, QA) as well as other company stakeholders to influence product strategy and execute delivery of solutions
- Hands-on development of custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets using predictive modeling to optimize customer experiences and other business outcomes
- Develop processes and tools to monitor, analyze and improve model performance and accuracy