Glassbox is looking for a Compliance & Data Protection Assistant to join our global legal team.
Glassbox is a world leader in digital experience analytics that continues to strengthen its position in the market, most recently by acquiring a strong player in the CX field- SessionCam.
Together, we continue advancing our mission to provide greater insight and value into how companies engage with their customers online by creating frictionless digital journeys.
When was the last time you were excited to go to work?
What You Will Do
- Assist with ongoing regulatory and legal research.
- Assist in maintaining the company’s policies and procedures.
- Conduct due diligence on third-party service providers and partners.
- Assist in conducting a risk assessment on existing and new company activities.
- Support our international sales team through complex transactions.
- Organizing and managing documents and databases, filing and keeping proper records
- Reviewing, analyzing, and summarizing legal documents under the instruction of the legal team
What You Will Need
- No prior legal experience required
- The ideal candidate will be a first or second-year law student from an accredited law school, who is willing and able to balance a part-time position at a global company with ongoing academic requirements
Qualified candidates must possess the following:
- Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills with the ability to handle several projects simultaneously;
- Excellent English (native tongue – preference);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Confident use of Outlook, Word, and Excel;
- True team player with a “Can-do” attitude
- Keen interest and a thirst for knowledge for compliance and hi-tech law