Glassbox is looking for a Sales Operations Specialist to join our Finance team
Glassbox is a world leader in digital experience analytics that continues to strengthen its position in the market, most recently by acquiring a strong player in the CX field- SessionCam
Together, we continue advancing our mission to provide greater insight and value into how companies engage with their customers online by creating frictionless digital journeys
When was the last time you were excited to go to work?
What You Will Do?
● Responsible for our CRM (Salesforce) end-to-end
● Build a strong, close relationship with our partners and users, and be their focal point of contact
● You will be the backbone of the sales team, providing support to Sales and assisting in all Back-Office operations, including managing all Opportunity-to-Cash activities
● Act as a dedicated partner to Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams, and ensure a smooth Lead-to-Order cycle
● Ensure a high level of data quality within Salesforce and supervise business policies across different departments
● Provide training on the different systems used by the sales teams (mainly Salesforce).
● Accelerate performance and growth by enabling our sales team with insights, forecasting, and strategic input on a proactive basis
● KPI alignment across revenue-generating teams
● Provide reports and dashboards essential to the executive team and other stakeholders
● Assist with attainment planning including sales incentives, segmentation strategy, and goal setting
What You Will Need?
● +2 years’ experience in a similar position in a high-tech global company - a must
● English fluent speaker - a must
● Full knowledge of Salesforce - a must
● Knowledge of Microsoft Office – a must, particularly advanced knowledge of Excel
● High energy and high motivation
● Creative thinking - ability to solve complex problems and think outside the box
● Attention to details