We’re seeking a technical savvy Professional Services Engineer with exceptional communication, problem-solving and service skills to join our global top-notch support team and working from our office in Israel and supporting our customers world-wide
In this role, you will collaborate closely with Glassbox R&D, Customer Success and Product teams.
You will also actively engage in cross-department projects and strongly influence the product's evolution by providing viable feedback to advance the future of our product development.
What You Will Do
● Deploys the onboarding process for new customers
● Takes end-to-end ownership of customers’ technical issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause, and issue resolution and communication
● Serves as point of contact on customer escalations and ensures customer issues are resolved
● Works with Glassbox R&D and product teams on escalations and product enhancement requests, and supports process improvement across the company
● Enriches our client Knowledge Base with relevant technical information
What You Will Need
● A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Technical Support function (B2B) dealing with data analysis and SDK deployments
● Knowledge of Mobile Apps development environments, frameworks and tools such as Android Studio and xcode // appcode
● Knowledge of mobile dependency management tools such as Cocoapods, Maven and npm
● Familiarity with the mobile ecosystem and tools such as: Cordova, React Native, Native script etc.
● Familiar with Java // ObjectiveC
● Ability to manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under time constraints in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment
● Willingness to be On-Call Support Engineer during weekends 5-6 times a year
● In-depth experience with website development and infrastructure
● In-depth knowledge of Linux and Windows debugging system and application level
● Understanding of website monitoring and debugging tools, JS, HTML, cookies & web analytics
● Deep understanding of HTTP protocol and REST API
● Experience with cloud infrastructure and methodologies (AWS)