Glassbox is looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team. Glassbox is a world leader in recording analytics. This is an opportunity to work with bleeding-edge technology and top-tier customers while solving problems at an incredible scale. When was the last time you were excited to go to work?
What You Will Do
· Meet marketing work plan goals, requirements and deadlines daily
· Designing various collateral in-line with brand guidelines
· Design events deliverables, print collaterals, presentations, emails, online banners, social media graphics, web artwork and more.
· Collaborate with the marketing team, product, HR and other business stakeholders to deliver the best design solutions.
· Responsible for developing design projects, which meets internal customer expectations and pre-defined standards, to ensure deadlines and product quality.
What You Will Need
· 2+ years of relevant experience
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Graphic Design
· Fluent in English, both written and spoken
· Advanced knowledge of:
· Proven experience designing for print and digital
· Basic UX/UI experience, especially for microsites and web collateral
· Very good communication skills; ability to explain design rationale and translate conceptual ideas into impactful designs
· Able to manage self and work environment, managing multiple activities and deadlines.
· Passionate about design and details, ready to test new tools, learn about our technology and become part of a winning team
· Experience in video editing
· Highly beneficial knowledge and familiarity with the creation of Marketo landing pages