Glassbox is looking for a Business Insights Manager to join our Business Insights team.
Glassbox is a world leader in digital experience analytics that continues to strengthen its position in the market, most recently by acquiring a strong player in the CX field- SessionCam
Together, we continue advancing our mission to provide greater insight and value into how companies engage with their customers online by creating frictionless digital journeys.
When was the last time you were excited to go to work?
What You Will Do
Glassbox is seeking an analytics professional with the ability to review highly detailed qualitative and quantitative data generated by the Glassbox platform. The primary focus of the position is to deliver high-value business insights by identifying customer experience issues from digital properties (web and mobile), conducting research, performing analysis, documenting and communicating findings, and delivering value to Glassbox customers.
- Work with key business and technical stakeholders across customer organizations to determine a core set of measures to assess digital performance and the objectives the core measures will address
- Develop and support measurement strategies for key performance indicators and monitor existing properties to ensure all tracking and data-collection works properly
- Contribute and drive insights and actions to improve digital experiences by leveraging the Glassbox platform
- Deliver insights and reporting in an efficient, repeatable, and self-service manner
- Work independently on research requests from customers related to potential customer experience issues with transactional processes. This would include the review of Glassbox sessions, testing/troubleshooting, and data analysis necessary to identify, understand, and quantify issues
- Work with analysts from customers’ organization to operationalize the Glassbox platform to ensure ongoing visibility to issues when they occur