Glassbox is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success global team.
Glassbox is a world leader in digital experience analytics that continues to strengthen its position in the market, most recently by acquiring a strong player in the CX field- SessionCam
Together, we continue advancing our mission to provide greater insight and value into how companies engage with their customers online by creating frictionless digital journeys.
When was the last time you were excited to go to work?
What You Will Do
- Relationship Management: Partner with customers to create and implement Customer Success Plans, Establish trusted advisor relationships with key executive sponsors to align with their business goals; develop a consultative relationship to learn and understand their key initiatives. Schedule and lead onsite visits once per quarter/six months for key accounts (once we are able to meet in person again)
- Value realization: Understand business needs, use cases, data, and metrics identified to measure success in order to hold review sessions with key stakeholders
- Account Management: Define adoption and expansion strategies in collaboration with other team members (Professional Services, Business Insights, and Product teams). Own the business review process, and account health check
- Communications: Develop a communication cadence, and leadership on product updates that impact your customers’ activities and objectives; facilitate working sessions, training, product demos, executive briefings, and client appreciation activities
- Product Adoption: Drive product engagement and develop power users, as well as acting as the customer’s voice within Glassbox. Monitor platform activity
- Project Management: Facilitate business process optimization workshops and manage complex work efforts with customers and Glassbox team members
- Product Expert: Establish and maintain expert-level knowledge of product capabilities
- Team player: Partner with our Business Insights team to help deliver data insights for web and mobile applications. Support the renewal process in collaboration with sales, and other teams