Glassbox Business Consulting Services is seeking an analytics professional with the ability to review highly detailed qualitative and quantitative data generated by Glassbox Customer Experience Management Tool. Focus of the position is on delivering business insights by identifying customer experience issues from digital properties (web and mobile), research, analysis, document and communicate findings and quantifications from customer analytics engagements.
This individual should possess the following qualities:
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Experience using data and metrics to test theories, confirm assumptions, generate insights/recommendations, and measure success
- Ability to drive and influence business decisions based on metrics and data
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills. Ability to organize data and insights in a clear and concise way manner to drive business decisions
- Demonstrated ability to simplify complex topics for broad audiences
- Ability to create reports and dashboards - visualizations, Excel, QlikView or similar tools
- Experience with web applications and technical understanding of web-based application architecture
- Monitoring of production transactional activity through existing reports and interfaces.
- Basic research into escalated issues reported through various groups, including both production issues and testing defects.
- Documentation and quantification of issues, analysis of impact on customers and business for appropriate prioritization.
- Working with key business and technical stakeholders across customer organizations to determine a core set of measures to assess digital performance and the objectives the core measures will address
- Support and develop measurement strategies for key performance indicators, and monitor existing properties to ensure all tracking and data-collection works properly.
- Contribute and drive insights and actions to improve digital experiences by leveraging Glassbox CX solution
- Plan projects and activities systematically in line with business priorities, using a variety of analysis and problem solving techniques
- Respond to ad hoc metrics-related queries from customers’ organization as necessary
- Deliver insights and reporting in efficient, repeatable, and self-service manner
- Work independently on research requests from customers related to potential customer experience issues with transactional processes. This would include review of Glassbox sessions, testing/troubleshooting and data analysis necessary to identify, understand and quantify issues.
- Conduct operational monitoring using existing reports and through querying Glassbox solution to support the understanding of baseline performance and facilitate the identification and diagnosis of customer and agent impacting issues.
- Work with analysts from customers’ organization to get reporting best practices to operationalize Glassbox that would be useful for ongoing visibility to issues when they occur.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in a technical field such as Engineering, Computer Science related to Mathematics or Data sciences or a Bachelor’s degree in a Business/Marketing with heavy emphasis on statistical analysis and at least one year of experience with commercial application of business/marketing analytics.
- 3-5 years of related experience, ideally in digital or customer analytics and/or web analytics areas with Business knowledge/experience from various industries from financial services to retail
- Web front-end development knowledge is a plus