SessionCam is looking for a Compliance Officer to join our Global Legal team
SessionCam was recently acquired by Glassbox to deliver the industry's most complete and actionable view of all web and mobile interactions.
Together, we continue advancing our mission to provide greater insight and value into how companies engage with their customers online by creating frictionless digital journeys.
This is an opportunity to work with bleeding-edge technology and top-tier customers while solving problems at an incredible scale.
When was the last time you were excited to go to work?
What You Will Do
- Work with Glassbox global legal and compliance team to ensure SessionCam compliance per Glassbox and industry standards
- Draft, revise and ensure compliance with company policies
- Management of our Risk and Asset Register
- Ownership of Security and Privacy Awareness Education & Training
- Support for Pre-Sales and Existing Accounts
- Complete security and privacy questionnaires and documentation as required to support our pre-sales activity and on-going account management
- Support customer commissioned 3rd party security and privacy reviews and penetration tests
- Maintain details of any security and privacy information published on our website and other sales collateral to ensure it is accurate and up-to-date.
- Managing and deriving regulation process ISO 27001
- Maintain your expert knowledge of Information Security and privacy legislation, requirements, policies, best practices, tools, vendors
- Proactively audit processes, practices, and documents to identify weaknesses
- Handle GDPR requirements (including DPAs with customers and vendors)
- Maintaining full compliance of the company’s operational processes and procedures with applicable Law and Regulations
Prior professional experience as a Compliance Officer/ Compliance Manager in a global company