The Social Media Manager is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as she/he engages with the Glassbox community on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of:
- Turning fans into customers
- Turning customers into advocates
.An essential component of the role is communicating the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way what will attract today’s modern, hyper-connected buyers.
The role will involve but is not limited to:
- Deliberate planning, strategy and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
- Reputation management
Content management duties include:
- Work alongside other marketers and content producers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience.
- Create and publish relevant, original, shareable high-quality content (for all channels and ads) to both spread our brand and our content and links.
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content (ie: employee training, recognition and rewards for participation in the company’s marketing and online review building).
- Create a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising.
- Leverage the right tools to manage your content (E.g. HootSuite)
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Integrate all channels of marketing (social media, SEO, content marketing, email, print and digital marketing)
- Manage or oversee all social advertising campaigns.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success, ranging from Twitter chats, to Google+ Hangouts, to LinkedIn conversations, as well as the content and links posted through these and other channels.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.