We are looking for a Customer Success professional to join the team in London. Focus of the role would be to help our customers achieve their business goals with the use of the Glassbox platform. Working closely with other teams such as: Sales, Marketing, Professional Services, Business Insights experts, and Product to ensure the customers gain significant value from using our platform will be crucial. The individual's performance is based on specific metrics associated with customer product adoption, expansion, retention (renewals), and advocacy.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Implementing Customer Success Plans for assigned accounts
- Establishing trusted advisor relationships with customer executive sponsors to align with the customer’s business strategy; develop a consultative relationship with customers in your portfolio
- Working with your customers to define, and partner to achieve outcomes in order to deliver on value realization; Understand customers’ business needs, define use cases, use data and metrics to test theories, confirm assumptions, generate insights, as well as recommendations, and measure success
- Developing a communication cadence, and leadership on product updates that impact your customers’ activities and objectives; facilitate working sessions, training, product demos, executive briefings and client appreciation activities
- Delivering business insights by leveraging the data, and analytics captured via Glassbox from digital properties such as web and mobile
- Driving customer software engagement and developing power users across customer organizations as well as acting as the customer’s voice within Glassbox
- Establishing and maintaining expert level knowledge of product capabilities
- Running the renewal process for assigned portfolio of accounts in collaboration with sales, and other teams as needed
- Owning the business review process and follow-ups
- Monitoring of customer’s platform activity through existing reports and interfaces; conducting health checks for customers within your portfolio
- Defining adoption and expansion strategies for customers in your portfolio through collaboration with other team members (Professional Services, Business Insights, and Product teams)
- Facilitate business process optimization workshops and manage complex work efforts with customers and Glassbox team members.
- Speaking with customers over the phone; scheduling onsite visits (up to 25% travel per month)